Saturday, May 12, 2007

Optimizing and Analyzing SEO with Web CEO

I just found and used a FREE program called Web CEO to submit my blogs to the search engines. I submitted them to 98 English speaking search engines! It only took a couple minutes once I had all the information inserted.

Web CEO is a unique Web Survival Kit. It is an easy and cost-effective software solution for search engine marketing, Web traffic analysis, Web site management, and maintenance. They market themselves as a tool that was developed for common people who want to enjoy uncommon results and expect more from their Web sites. So far I have been very pleased with the results.

Has anyone else used Web CEO? If so, what did you think?

BTW, this is NOT a paid review...It's just one happy customer providing good PR.

No comments: