Saturday, May 19, 2007

How much I've made with AdSense

As of today I have made $6.32! I've had 557 page impressions on 3 blogs. That's since April 29th. I have done a few things to help promote my blogs. One of the quickest was to sign up with some blogging communities like BlogCatalog and MyBlogLog. I saw an immediate increase in traffic right after signing up with them. If you are tired of writing a blog and having no readers then I strongly suggest you start out by signing up with some communities. But I didn't stop there. I have visited the communities and visited several sites. I also left messages on blogs that I like and have a similar focus as mine. I also submitted my blogs to search engines using Web CEO's free software tools and as a result have begun making seeing an increase in my traffic. Now I hope to transfer that traffic into AdSense revenue or into affiliate sales.

But the most important thing is to provide good content. I'm finding that to be the most challenging part. It seems overwhelming at times. I've started thinking about a new blog that might be the One for me. I'll probably develop the others some more and keep them going, but the One might just be the ticket. We'll see. I'm still in the brainstorming phase on this new blog, but I will probably be ready to act on it soon.

I’ve also spent some time reading up on the blogging expert blogs to find ways I can improve my blogging experience. I have much to think on and implement. More on this in other posts!

No comments: