Thursday, May 10, 2007

Securing more Blogs and learning about calling cards and Bidvertising

I spent part of the day yesterday securing two new blog names and learning about the calling card business.

But I spent most of that time learning about Bidvertiser. Bidvertiser is a Pay Per Click (PPC) competitor of Google's AdSense. I liked what I saw and found the customization features easier to use. I especially like that they provide a color palette while customizing your ad. With AdSense I had to type in all kinds of combinations of the color code (letters a-f and # 0-9). It was not user friendly. But Bidvertiser makes use of a pop up palette that makes finding the perfect color simple.

If you would like to make some money from your blog or website an easy way to begin is with a Pay Per Click advertising service like Bidvertiser. Once you are signed up and have the code in place, Bidvertiser will place relevant advertising on your site. If someone clicks on one of the advertisements, you make money! There are some people out there using Pay Per Click ads to make thousands of dollars every month, or even ever day!

In other news, I have made $5.86 with AdSense to date! I really need to work on getting my sites seen...

No comments: